If you wish your child to take up the option of having a school meal here is some useful information:-
- The cost of school Dinners is £2.20 per meal ( £11.00 per week )
- Dinner Money should be deposited on your child’s account in the Reval deposit box which is to be found in the main entrance.
- Each child will be allocated a personal identification number so that you can use the machine. If you forget this number you will be able to ask at the office for the number.
- If you are unable to come into school you can send dinner money into school in one of the blue envelopes which you can find in the main entrance.
- Your child’s dinner money account must be in credit a minimum of £2.20 each day in order for your child to successfully order a lunch.
- Marus Bridge Menu
Friday Feast – currently unavailable
Friday Feast is a theme day e.g. Italian Pizza and Pasta .
If your child doesn’t have school dinners all week but would like to have a Friday Feast on a Friday as long as your child has money on their account then they will be able to partake of the service.
If you wish for your child to have milk from September 2015 please see information below:
You can also purchase toast for your child to have at break time. This is at a cost of £10.00 per term. If you wish your child to have toast please send in £10.00 in a blue envelope via the class teacher.
I hope this gives you the information that you need to help you decide about some of the services that we can provide. If there is anything that we can help you with please don’t hesitate to contact us in the school office 01942 248129.
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the dinner money service that we provide within school.
We use a voluntary biometric recognition system at the school. This is used to allow cashless catering.
We find this provides the school with a number of very significant benefits including:
- Reduction of administration time.
- Reduction in the cash handling within school.
- A big reduction in queuing time for children in school.
In order to comply with the provisions of Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (coming into force in September 2013), we need written permission from a parent in order for pupils to start to use the biometric system. Please complete the form attached.
We will also offer an opportunity to opt out for pupils who would prefer to use alternative forms of identification.
If you would like any more information or chance to discuss this further, please feel free to contact Mrs Joanne Sanderson at the school Office.